June 6, 2008

I'mah soooah hoppy!

I'm helping JM in the bathroom when in comes Miki, aka: Kiki, Kiks, and even Kikers (with an E sound), and she has a very red, pained-looking face. I ask her if she is going potty, and her response is, "dyup" (yes, with the 'd' in there). I ask if she wants to go on the little potty, and she again says, "dyup'. So I help her out of her pants and diaper and, 'Yay!' first victory is there is nothing in the diaper yet, so we sit her on the little potty and she starts huffing and puffing and pretty soon we have a second victory! Yay! So I had another little bottom to wipe in the squatting position today! And for anyone whose never wiped a bottom, that is definintly a reason toah beah hoppy! And trust me on this one, it's MUCH MUCH better than having them take off the dirty (yes, with presents) diaper by themselves, IN THE CRIB!!!! Oh, and then tossing the whole mess over the side to the floor! You might find pieces by accident when you next go digging under the said crib the next day, ya know!

Kiki at Granny's house, playing along the driveway. And some suprise pix (I'm the suprised one) at home!


It seems that some days are just that way! I'm refering to Madi's face, of course! And where else would one put that pic?

From Superstar, (notice the cool shoes- pink too)
to little Pink Princess! JM loves hats, and with pink in the ribbons on it...well, this one is totally 'princessy'!

What happens when you don't want your mum to take your picture, and she makes you giggle and gets a few anyway?
THIS HAPPENS! No one gets what they want, and everyone gets the giggles! What a pair of goofs!


Duane's recipe for relaxing; it will lull you right to sleep! The J-boy's sharks are now happy as larks in their new home, with some new pals!



4 comments:

Anita said...

I love it and I laughed! Yay, Kiki! Keep it up, girl... so, ummm, who did the diaper toss? Just wondering. teehee
You're the cutest little Pink Princess ever, JennaMae! And J-boy- haha- you're a goof! love you all! Auntie A

Anonymous said...

Good Job Kiki! I would be so happy to help go use the potty. I love the pink hat, Jenna Mae! Madi, you are so cute, esp in the first pic. And Justin you look silly but cute just the same. Love, Mommy

Allen and Sharla said...

Gina,
Thanks for the note on my blog! Your blog is as fun to read as your sisters! We have really been enjoying reading hers! Your kids are growing up so fast! Still adorable, of course!! Tell Duane we said Hey!
Love, Sharla

The J's said...

Hey, it would have been fun to have you there at conv! You can see a glimpse of what you missed by checking out Jeanne's blog!!
If you want to know what's going on in our lives, check out all my family's blogs...plans/comments & "insults" are flying fast and furious! :*)