July 2, 2008

JennaMae wants a BIG BUTT!

Last week was just fun! Ken and Miss (who shall henceforth be known as Aunt Lissa) and boys were here and we all went to Elizabeth 2. It was beautiful; the sun was warm, but if you were in the shade it was chilly. Well, about Friday, sometime after lunch I think, Lissa and I were chatting in their camper while the monkeys and their cousins played. I looked down at Lissa's shoes and noticed that they were very similar to JennaMae's shoes. You have to understand that having shoes like Aunt Lissa's are a HUGE deal here! Aunt Lissa always looks beautiful and has the COOLEST shoes!
You also have to understand that Miss JM gets very animated when expressing her feelings. I mean her eyes sparkle, her face lights up, and everything else is meaningless and unimportant. She was so impressed to have shoes like Aunt Lissa's that she went into big details telling Lissa all about it herself! "Aunt Alissa! I have the same shoes that YOU have! When I grow big like you, I can wear your shoes and you can wear MY shoes! And I will be big and have a big butt!"
JennaMae got the biggest eyes, and Lissa and I got the biggest chuckles! Yes, she has high hopes and great expections! And has every chance in the world of getting that BIG BUTT!
Here is the puppet mistress and her gang of huligans! What could be more fun than dressing something a million times and making it dance?
Yup, they can run the mouse and get online and mess up Daddy's computer without even batting an eyelash!
The J-Boy also has high expections; he wants to go to God's house and be turned into a dinosaur! And he's no procrastinator either! He wanted to go today! THAT, was a fun conversation!
These eyes don't show the half of it! You gotta see them in action! If only I'd had the video camera on at the time! I'm telling ya, she's got magic in them eyes! Little Miss Magic!

All the girl-monkeys sat on the step eating their poptarts so that when lunch was finally ready, they wouldn't be hungry AT ALL! Ah well, it was good for a few pictures anyway!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog!! I remember coming across your blog a few months ago and thinking, "She sure looks like Anita's sister!" :) How is it, though, that I never met you while Kyle & Kimber were living by you?! I came to visit them a few times during their time there. Maybe we DID meet and I just don't remember!

Anyway, isn't little Willow just PRECIOUS?! I think so! :o) Thanks for sharing some laughs this morning! Your little one sounds like some others that I know...so animated and just a joy to be around!

Anonymous said...

***Laughing!***

Thanks for the hilarious read this morning! I don't know about big butt hopes, but your kids have some HUGE personalities blooming. Good to see you guys at E2.

The J's said...

I've been waiting for an update!!
Such cute little monkeys you have there, and thanks for the great laugh!!
Later :*)

Anita said...

oh hahaha- we all laughed ourselves silly over my sweet little JennaMae. I found out that I can tell this story flawlessly in 3 languages- and it gets a laugh every single time. We'll make sure to tell her all about it when she's, Oh 18 or so...

Now we want an update and pix from Mommy and Daudy's time there! hugs!

Ethel said...

anita told me i should come and bother you..sometime you'll have to stop by here on your way to Indiana...you don't know me and i don't know you but that's all relative! i like your funny story about the big booty! have fun!

Allen and Sharla said...

Gina, you need to add some new funny stories!! Maybe this will help, you've been tagged!

The J's said...

Hey there girl...it's time for an update! However, I did have to tell you about the T-shirt I saw for little kids in Walgreens last night...On the front it said "Does this T-shirt hide my big butt?" :*>